A new primary care physician opportunity is now available with an established East Texas hospital. The group is hiring an additional physician to relieve a retiring physician. The incoming physician will see 18 to 20 patients per day on average. You will work Monday through Friday from 7:30am to 5:00pm with 1:5 call. You will work with a few other family medicine physicians and APRNs. Applicants should be board certified or board eligible in family medicine, internal medicine, or internal medicine and pediatrics. You will need a TX license, and CompHealth's licensing team can help you with the processing and application if necessary. Current residents and fellows are welcome to apply.
This hospital employed position offers a competitive compensation package with a salary starting at $230K, a $30K sign-on, and RVU bonuses. You will also receive malpractice insurance with tail coverage, $125K in loan payback, health benefits, 20 days of PTO plus paid holidays, life insurance, one week CME time with a $3K stipend, a 403B retirement package with a 3% match, and $10K relocation assistance.
This position is located in a beautiful area of Texas landscape is dominated by numerous lakes, large trees, and piney forests for you to discover. The historic downtown area is inviting and plenty of shopping and restaurants.
At CompHealth, we work with thousands of respected healthcare facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best family medicine jobs and locations no matter what you are looking for. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
To get started, please contact Roberta Margolis at 203.663.9335 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- Outpatient practice, Monday-Friday
- $230K starting salary and $30K signing bonus
- Paid malpractice with tail covered
- 20 days' PTO, paid holidays, 1 week CME with a $3K stipend
- 403B retirement with a 3% match and medical benefits
- $10K relocation assistance
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you