CompHealth is currently assisting a Midland, Texas, corporate wellness center with their search for a primary care physician. The facility needs assistance growing a practice that is focused on health coaching and creating a healthy culture. You will provide healthcare to employees, their spouses, and children (ages 2 or older), in an outpatient setting. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday, 7:00am to 5:00pm, with no call. Appointments are scheduled for 30 minutes, and you will see 12 to 16 patients per day on average. You will work closely with an assistant and a radiology technician. You will need to be board certified or board eligible in family medicine, internal medicine and pediatrics, or occupational medicine. This position will require a TX license, and CompHealth can help you obtain one.
This employed opportunity has a generous compensation package with a salary up to $250K depending on your experience. You will be offered 28 days of PTO, life insurance, a 401k retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in Midland, Texas. This friendly, family-oriented city has all of the amenities of much larger metropolitan areas. There is an international airport within the city limits. This community and service area has over 250,000 residents. With no state income tax, the state of Texas is growing rapidly.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact your personal CompHealth consultant for more information about this position and to discuss other primary care jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Theresa O'Neill at 203.663.9393 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 30-minute visits, 12-16 patients per day
- Outpatient setting, Monday-Friday with no call
- Employees, spouses, and children (ages 2 or older)
- Experienced and passionate in health coaching
- Assistant and radiology technician support
- Compensation of $250K or more DOE
- 28 days of PTO
- Life insurance, a 401k, and malpractice insurance
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you