Texas High-Desert Community offers $400,000+ potential
A 'Retire in 5 years or less' Opportunity
I have just returned from visiting one of my favorite west Texas communities where we are launching a new search for a Family Practice Physician. If your looking for an opportunity in a supportive community and offering the highest financial rewards, please consider the following highlights. You don’t see an opportunity like this one very often!
Get ahead quick with this TOP MGMA income opportunity.
- Take one of the few remaining opportunities where you can get ahead in Family Medicine
- Salary package of $280,000.00 - $300,000.00
- Keep 90% of your inpatient collections
- Sign-on bonus
- Educational Loan Assistance
- Attractive and comprehensive benefits package and paid time off.
- $350,000 – 450,000 potential!
Scenic, friendly high-desert community
- Friendly west Texas community, but unlike any other in west Texas!
- Attractive high-desert topography and climate.
- Scenic and surrounded by mountain ranges and hills.
- Easy and quick access to mountain hiking, back packing, fishing, biking, etc.
- See millions of stars at night!
- Beautiful sunsets!
- Interstate access to metro city serving over a million people with unlimited dinning, shopping, International airport.
- The “friendliest people on earth”.
- Low cost of living and low crime rate. Fresh , clear air!
Join Supportive Team
- Join quality team of 5 providers serving a supportive and loyal community.
- Complete support from staff and administration.
- Set clinic hours, M-F, 8-5.
- Employment relationship.
- Enjoy traditional Family Medicine practice and continuity of care for your patients. Low volume ER rotation.
- Low trauma center and no OB.
For complete details or to receive an Opportunity Summary report please contact me at (214) 556-5759 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
** If you know of someone who might be interested in this opportunity, please share this letter with them. We offer a generous referral bonus! **
I look forward to hearing from you.
Chuck Brazell, Placement Advisor
(214) 556-5759 - direct call or text