West TEXAS – Traditional Family Practice
TOP Student Loan Assistance
I am excited to share with you a brand new one-of-a-kind search for a Family Practitioner to work with dedicated Primary Care providers as they serve a growing North Texas community. If you are currently considering opportunities or know someone who is, please consider these following exciting highlights!
Charming rural North Texas community with easy access into Dallas
- North Texas community nestled in the Red River region.
- State Park and scenic Lake within minutes.
- Away from the lights, noise, traffic and pollution of the DFW area but quick access within an hour to its metro amenities.
- 15 minutes to a rapidly growing medium metro city with shopping and dinning options, Universities, FP residency, Regional Airport, etc.
- Enjoy a peaceful lifestyle with beautiful sunsets.
- Family oriented community.
- #quality of life
Enjoy a flexible and Autonomous Practice with BIG Rewards Financially
- Take over practice from retiring FP!
- Nice office space options.
- Flexible clinic hours. You choose.
- Light inpatient and call responsibilities shared on a 1: 4 schedule.
- Flexibility and optional for other interests such as: nursing home, OB, nursing home, etc.
- All administration hassles provided.
- Strong Salary + Bonus + Benefits package.
- 30 days of paid time off.
- $350,000 - $400,000 + potential!
- Above Average EDUCATION LOAN ASSISTANCE!
This is very unique and lucrative opportunity and close to Dallas to boot. For more details, give me a call today or forward your CV to my address below.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Chuck Brazell, Placement Advisor