Practice: Technologically - advanced 325 bed hospital serving 230,000 friendly Texans. In 2013, we received the 100 Top Hospitals and Everest Awards by Truven Health Analytics, formerly Thomson Reuters.
- Join an already established, hospital employee practice, Regional Physician Group
- Generous sign-on bonus
- Stipend for those still in training
- Moving and Marketing Allowance
- Electronic Medical Records
- On site lab with X-Ray and MRI capabilities
- New medical office building
- 5 weeks of paid vacation (Employment Model)
- 10 days of paid CME (Employment Model)
Community: Starting or moving a practice can be difficult, but our community provides the perfect combination of a home-town family feeling, a commitment to advanced medical technology, and opportunity to become financially successful and having a rewarding career in medicine. Here's some of the reason why:
- Ranked 6th in the nation for best cost of living!!!
- Average commute to work is 10 minutes
- 24 mile biking/jogging trail
- Near the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex and Oklahoma City
- Various Outdoor Activities including but not limited to golf, cycling, boating, running and hiking
- Host of cultural opportunities including but not limited to professional symphony orchestra and ballet troupe, two community theater groups, two theaters for the performing arts, and opera house with live performances and art museums.
- Exceptional public and private education for your children.
- Live in an established neighborhood, golf course community, ranch setting or in one of the city's new housing developments.
This opportunity certainly won’t last long! If you are seeking an opportunity that provides a easy lifestyle, with great financial rewards please contact: J.W. Lively at 866-704-5177 940-231-0156 to discuss FP/nTX email your curriculum vitae to email@example.com.