Our clients Regional Medical Center, seeks a BC/BE Internal Medicine (Family Medicine) physician to join a stellar, well-established private multi-specialty group serving Morristown and other East Tennessee communities.
The practice will be able to provide details about their employment package. In addition, the hospital will provide financial assistance which may include:
- Competitive starting salary and production bonuses
- Commencement and/or sign-on bonus
- Possible stipend for the remainder of training
- Medical education loan repayment assistance
- Marketing, Relocation, CME and more!
Plus also included:
- Join over 25 PCPs and over 15 specialty physicians in the Morristown and East TN area
- Open to practicing or new grads! Physicians in practice are willing to mentor new residents
- Office space is available
- Outpatient only opportunity?adult and pediatric medicine
- Employment opportunity OR salaried to partnership?2 years to partnership with excellent income potential
- The practice has been in the area for over 25 years
- No hospital call
Morristown is the perfect size city?Not too big, not too small?a vibrant community of 27,000 that feels like a ?hometown? with tree lined streets and plenty of southern hospitality. At the same time, Morristown has a strong economy, active business/professional sector, and civic minded leaders are forging a bright future. Excellent public and private schools, great recreational/sports facilities, and active local cultural scene help make living in Morristown ?just right?. Located just off I-81 in the gently rolling hills of eastern TN, Morristown is 40 minutes from the attractions of Knoxville (178,000)-- close enough for an entertaining night at the symphony or an exciting U.T. football game, but far enough out to escape traffic and congestion. Asheville, NC is just 65 miles east, and the excitement and scenery of Gatlinburg and the Great Smokys is only 50 miles away. Morristown&'s setting amidst rolling, hardwood forests and two local lakes--with easy access to larger metro areas-- is "just right". Remember no personal income tax in Tennessee!
Contact: Neal Fenster