A family medicine physician is needed at a medical center in South Carolina. The facility is hiring a family medicine physician who has a keen interest in resident education to help build the program. The position will focus on a broad array of primary care and family medicine problems, and you will teach residents 40-50 percent of the time. The facility is accepting candidates who are board certified with an SC license. The CompHealth licensing team can assist with the processing and application if you do not have a South Carolina license currently.
You'll receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, health benefits, and vacation. You'll also be provided relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living and working minutes from beautiful, white beaches of South Carolina. The community provides great weather, a low cost of living, and lots of Southern hospitality--all right on the coast.
CompHealth has been one of America's most reputable healthcare staffing firms for over 30 years. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, your skills, and your experience, our clients pay attention.
To begin talking about this position, contact Theresa O'Neill at 203.663.9393 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Teach residents 40-50 percent of the time
- Help build the residency program
- Scope is a broad array of primary care and family medicine
- White South Carolina beaches
- Competitive compensation package with bonuses
- Health benefits, life insurance, and a retirement package
- CME time and vacation
- Relocation assistance and a sign-on
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you