Low Country and Resort Islands in Beautiful South Carolina
Live Where Others Play:
- Access to beautiful, coastal communities:
low cost of living, top notch school systems, prominent resorts, historic landmarks, & year-round golf and outdoor activities!
- Proximity to award winning beaches and breathtaking views of the Low Country to meet ones sporting needs.
- Enjoy the cultural arts: hundreds of national and boutique shopping and dining experiences, and a multitude of festivals and events in the area.
Stability, Autonomy, Flexibility:
- Great base salary plus paid call with full benefits: possible $300,000 loan repayment, sign-on bonus,
and relocation - all negotiable.
- Immediate need for primary care physician in the community; booming practice from day one.
- Full ED support for superior quality of work/life balance.
Please reference: FP 5368.
*EM opportunities also available with experience.*