Faculty Teaching Position
Earning potential in excess of $300,000!
Over 90th percentile for Family Medicine Faculty
Nationally Recognized Program
Family Medicine Residency
Duties include resident teaching inpatient and outpatient, patient care, administrative functions, and mentorship of residents
- Over 80% of protected time devoted to teaching, mentorship, scholarly activity and administrative duties
- Serve as a mentor and advisor to residents and medical students in a nurturing, academic environment
- Practice full spectrum Family Medicine, OB/ all other fellowships optional and welcome
- Precept in the Family Medicine Clinic
- Hospital teaching service every 3-4 weeks
- Call managed by residents, some phone tethering
- Play a pivotal role in redesigning and developing the future of primary care and develop a new generation of physician leaders
Exercise your organizational leadership skills as faculty of a well-respected, prestigious, unopposed residency program belonging to a large, nationally celebrated multi-hospital healthcare system.
Please reference FP 5372