We are seeking a qualified Family Practice Physician for an immediate opening. Our client has been serving the Upstate since 2003 and provide comprehensive, high-quality, patient-focused health care services in a culturally appropriate manner, with a focus on primary care, prevention, education, and case management.
Our client offers the following benefits:
- $156k to $177k depending on experience
- Full benefits (health, vision, dental)
- Student loan repayment up to $60k for a 2 year commitment
- 29 days PTO
- 403b with 3% employer match
- Life insurance
- 5 days CME's with $2500 reimbursement
- Relocation assistance
- Opportunity for supervisory role
As a Family Practice Physician you will be responsible for planning and implementation of the primary care service delivery to patients per health care plan and written protocols. Provide primary, secondary and tertiary care, including counseling and referral within multidisciplinary team.
Additional responsibilities for the Family Practice Physician include:
- Monday through 8 - 5
- No nights, no weekends
- 20 patients a day
- Call by phone only 1:5
We are looking for dedicated and professional Family Practice Physicians who are committed to providing exceptional patient care and service. It is also important that you are highly organized and that you demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Specific qualifications for the Family Practice Physician role include:
- Current South Carolina medical license required
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Family Practice required
- New Grads encouraged to apply
PLEASE NOTE: If you have held any of the positions below, have any of the skills or experience listed below you may be a good fit for this position.
- Primary Care Physician
- Family Medicine Physician
- Internal Medicine
- Medical Doctor
- Doctor of Osteopathy
send updated resume to Resume@theAcuityTeam.com