Low Country Health Care System (CIMS) -
- New Graduates
- Average Patients seen: 20
- Call Schedule: Phone call only, 1 in 9 rotation
- Compensation: Competitive salary for the region and negotiable depending on experience
- Benefits: Full benefits for provider and family and loan repayment through the National Health Service Corps and a company matching 403b retirement plan offered
- Additional Info: This position is with an established practice and can be full time standard outpatient, full time with a mix of medicine and HIV patients, or part time seeing HIV patients only. The clinics are in Barnwell and Fairfax, but you have very flexible living options all around the eastern part of South Carolina near Charleston or even Savannah, GA. This is a great opportunity with an established community health center in beautiful South Carolina. You are close to Hilton Head to the East and Augusta, GA to the northwest. Enjoy wonderful small town feel with a state of the art facility or live in larger areas and commute to work!
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.