Global Rescue is a worldwide provider of integrated medical, security, intelligence and crisis response services to enterprise, government, and consumer clients. Founded in 2004 Global Rescue’s unique operational model provides best-in-class services that identify, monitor, and respond to threats and emergencies. Global Rescue has an exclusive relationship with Johns Hopkins Medicine and has provided medical, security, and evacuation support to clients during every globally significant crisis of the last decade, including: the Arab Spring; the Japanese tsunami; the Haitian earthquake; Georgia’s invasion by Russia; and the Mumbai terrorist attacks. Global Rescue maintains redundant Operations Centers and office facilities in Boston, Massachusetts, Lebanon, New Hampshire; Salt Lake City, Utah; Amsterdam, Netherlands; Islamabad, Pakistan; Manila, Philippines; and Bangkok, Thailand. For more information, please see www.globalrescue.com.
This role requires the individual to be a US Licensed Physician who is willing to relocate to Manila, Philippines.
- Provide telemedicine and urgent care consult services to Global Rescue members
- Manage crisis response operations and consulting projects for clients and strategic partners
- Liaise with leadership, clients, vendors, hospitals, and others
- Represent the company with existing and potential clients
- Travel domestically and internationally
- Physician in good standing
- Active United States medical license
- Comfortable in an entrepreneurial office environment with non-traditional schedule
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Exacting attention to detail and follow-through
- Strong management and organizational skills