Family Medicine - Rehabilitation Center – Western Suburbs of Philadelphia
One of the nation's leading and respected rehabilitation, sub-acute/specialty, and long term care provider (now in 45 states) seeks a Family Medicine physician for one of its exceptional rehabilitation facilities in the Phoenixville, PA area.
- The beautiful facility is state-of-the-art and focused on the care of its patients and professional satisfaction of the staff
- Lead and work closely with Nurse Practitioners, Physical, Occupational, Speech, and Respiratory Therapists, as well as other key professionals in evaluating and providing care to patients
- Duties include history and physical examinations and providing inpatient medical care
- Average length of stay is one to two weeks
- Approximate 40 hour work week and excellent call schedule provide great work/life balance
- The facilities are beautifully decorated and offer a wide selection of amenities to make the patient's stay more comfortable and enjoyable
This highly desirable area of Chester County, PA will offer you beautiful homes, some of the best schools systems in the United States, excellent restaurants, and abundant shopping. Its close proximity to Philadelphia (25 minutes) and everything the city offers - the symphony, historic sites, professional sports, the theater, and so much more greatly adds to the appeal of the area. Wilmington, DE and tax free shopping are only 10 minutes away.
I invite you to consider this exceptional opportunity where you can provide outstanding care and make a difference in your patient's quality of life while enjoying an excellent balance between your home life and work.
Please contact me for more information:
Vice President of Recruiting
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.