- 100% outpatient or traditional- candidate can choose!
- Join practice with two physician assistants.
- Average 15 to 20 patients per day
- Established EMR system.
- Very minimal call with full hospitalist coverage.
- Compensation & Benefits
- MGMA base salary ($225K range) with RVU bonus
- Sign on Bonus $30k
- Educational Loan Assistance Up To $125k
- Relocation Expenses Up To $10k
- 25 Days of PTO including vacation & holiday time
- 40 hours of CME, expense of $3000.00 annually
- Malpractice Coverage
- Sick time, 10 days per calendar year
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Health, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Retirement Account/Matching contribution after one year (up to 4%)
The greater St. Marys, PA community offers social and economic diversity, while maintaining a traditional community feel and attractive cost of living. An affordable housing market, excellent public and private school systems and an abundance of outdoor activities add to the positive attributes of the region.
Contact: Neal Fenster