- Large Health system is seeking a Board Certified Family Practitioner to join state of the art practice in Mansfield, PA
- Loan repayment program offered
- Typical office hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Traditional outpatient Family Medicine practice with an average of 20-25 patients per day
- Dedicated on-boarding specialist assigned to ensure mutual success for the physician and the organization
Vacation: Three weeks paid vacationContinued Medical Education: 14 calendar days with $3,400 allowance per year
The Endless Mountains region of Northeastern Pennsylvania offers breathtaking natural beauty and a wealth of cultural, dining and shopping venues. Some of Pennsylvania’s best skiing and kayaking can be found in this region, along with museums, golf clubs and family activities. Nearby colleges, universities and Fortune 500 companies provide employment for spouses, and there is plenty of affordable housing in safe, close-knit communities.
We understand the magnitude of your decision regarding where to practice medicine and the impact that decision has on both the advancement of your clinical career and your personal life. Our goal is to ensure the right fit for us both. We believe that by sharing information and being forthright about goals and expectations, we will reach a mutually rewarding conclusion.
This organization is a non-profit, physician-led, integrated health care delivery system that serves a large population of people over a wide geographic area. It currently includes three hospitals, 400 physicians and mid-level providers, 25 regional provider offices in 23 communities, home health and home care services, graduate medical education and a research institute.
Its robust Electronic Health Record enables primary and specialty care physicians across the system to quickly gain a comprehensive understanding of patient needs. This organization manages more than 1,000,000 patient visits a year.