- Large Hospital system is seeking a motivated Family Practitioner looking to practice in a collegial, team environment
- Loan repayment program offered
- A practicing physician led organization in a financially robust integrated healthcare system.
- Out-patient Family Medicine (No OB)
- All providers have their own nurse
- Average number of patients per day is 20-25
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8-5
- Call schedule: Rotated between physicians weekly. The average is 1 out of every 5 weeks.
- Dedicated on-boarding specialist assigned to ensure mutual success for the physician and the organization.
Vacation: 3 Paid Weeks Vacation and 7 Paid Holidays
Continued Medical Education: 14 calendar days with $3,400 allowance per year
When you join this organization, you will receive the kind of generous benefits that you would expect from a first rate healthcare organization. What you may not expect, however, are the components that set this organization apart from the rest. This health system is a financially stable organization that utilizes teaming at every level within the organization. Clinical and business acumen are teamed, and we have a Physician Development Program where our goal is to help you grow and develop throughout your career. You can earn credits toward your MHA or earn your Six Sigma Green Belt certification through classes offered here at Guthrie at no cost to you.
The Endless Mountains region of Northeastern Pennsylvania offers breathtaking natural beauty and a wealth of cultural, dining and shopping venues. Some of Pennsylvania’s best skiing and kayaking can be found in this region, along with museums, golf clubs and family activities. Nearby colleges, universities and Fortune 500 companies provide employment for spouses, and there is plenty of affordable housing in safe, close-knit communities.
This organization is a non-profit, physician-led, integrated health care delivery system that serves a large population of people over a wide geographic area. It currently includes three hospitals, 400 physicians and mid-level providers, 25 regional provider offices in 23 communities, home health and home care services, graduate medical education and a research institute.
Its robust Electronic Health Record enables primary and specialty care physicians across the system to quickly gain a comprehensive understanding of patient needs. This organization manages more than 1,000,000 patient visits a year.