This growing Family Medicine Department in Portland is seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Family Practitioner to join their group and practice full outpatient with several other providers and mid-levels.
Practice at your own pace and maintain an outstanding work/life balance while making well over $200K a year.
The incoming physician will have a great amount of latitude to decide how to create an environment that allows them to be successful.
This position offers a very competitive compensation package that includes possible sign-on, relocation, benefits and much more. Temperate climate and affordable real estate provide an idyllic lifestyle.
CompHealth is the nation's leader in health care staffing and we have opportunities all over the country. If you are interested in this position or are looking for a new opportunity, please do not hesitate to reach out for more information.
For more information, contact Arthur Moran directly at 203-663-9358 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Work a 4-day work week with 32 patient contact hours to maintain a healthy life/work balance
- Mid-level support staff
- Fully-integrated EMR system
- 15-20 minute patient slots and 30-45 minute sessions for new patients or more consultative visits
- Highly-desirable location
- Make well over $200K the first year
- RVU and quality bonuses which can add up to 25% on top of base
- Full benefits includes loan repayment
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you