La Pine Community Health Center -
- New Graduates
- Average Patients seen: 20
- Call Schedule: Rotated 1:7 | Very low volume
- Loan Repayment
- Sign-On Bonus
- Compensation: Market Competitive
- Benefits: Full benefits paid 100% by employer. (Medical, dental, vision.) Short and longer-term disability, retirement, 4 weeks paid vacation. Additional CME 5 days and $2,000 CME reimbursed allowance.
- Additional Info: La Pine Community Health Center is located in beautiful Central Oregon and serves the Tri-county area of Deschutes, Klamath, and Lake Counties.This position is located at the La Pine Community Health Center, a Federally Qualified Health Center, in La Pine, Oregon. The clinic provides primary care services to uninsured, underinsured, Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial insured patients.La Pine, Oregon, population about 1600, is located about 30 miles south of Bend Oregon, population about 85,000. The center serves a large geographical area covering southern Deschutes, northern Klamath, and western Lake counties, containing about 25,000 people. The area is renowned for its outdoor recreation opportunities such as snow skiing, water sports, hiking, camping, rock climbing, biking, fishing, and much more.
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.