Neighborhood Health Association of Toledo, Inc. -
- Hours:Summer Hours: M-Th 8-6, Fri 8-12 | Regular Hours: M-F 8-5
- New Graduates
- Average Patients seen: Schedule for 30. With no-shows and cancellations, PPD is usually 25-26
- Call Schedule: limited call
- Loan Repayment
- Compensation: Negotiable salary | Competitive | Based on experience
- Benefits: Comprehensive benefits package | HPSA score: 20 | Relocation assistance negotiable.
- Additional Info: Family Medicine Physician with Suboxone Certification or willing to train | Neighborhood Health Association of Toledo is comprised of many outpatient clinics. Candidates will speak directly with Amie Gohlike to discuss exact location.
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.