Our client seeks a primary care physician to serve as a clinician, partner and advocate to a group of employers in Bryan, Ohio. This position is ideal for a physician who has been looking for a chance to make meaningful impact on the lives of people and shape the future of health care. The physician will have the time, the tools and the support to help make patients better without the reimbursement constraints associated with traditional medical practice.
- $200,000 base salary, plus bonus, and full range of benefits, malpractice insurance, and relocation package
- Sign on bonus
- Limited call (phone only)
- Work hours will be limited to traditional work days and regular hours
- Few administrative hassles - no billing or coding
- Expect to see 10-15 patients per day (including employees and dependents), allowing for time to engage and educate your patients
- Supported by a mid-level provider and medical assistant that will assist in the overall program and will coach employee behavior changes
This innovative healthcare organization offers a unique solution to employers to reduce and manage their healthcare costs by acting as their Health Asset Manager. Through a process of Assess => Deliver => Engage => Align, the physician will influence employee behavior in the areas of wellness, prevention, chronic disease management, and behavior modification.
The company provides leading edge tools, including: health risk assessments, remote monitoring software for high risk patients, a 24-hour nurse hotline, an electronic medical record, claims analysis, and a unique rewards program to incentivize employee behavior.
• BC/BE in family medicine; experience in Sports and/or Occupational Medicine would be beneficial to the program
• Thorough understanding and commitment to the principle of wellness and prevention
• Skilled and effective at encouraging changes in behavior and the ability to hold individuals responsible for their own health and well being
• Serves as a role model for the principles of a healthy lifestyle