We are seeking a qualified Family Practice Physician for an immediate opening. Our client's mission statement is to create opportunities for individuals and families to reach their highest level of independence and self-sufficiency.
Our client offers the following benefits:
- $180,000 and up depending on experience
- Productivity Bonus available
- PTO 43 days (20 vacation, 12 sick, 11 holidays)
- Retirement fund (403b) with match
- Malpractice Insurance Paid Coverage
- Full Benefits (Health, Life, and Disability)
- CME with reimbursement $3,000
- Licensing fees for the State of Ohio and for DEA number paid
- Student Loan Repayment Available
- Relocation Assistant
As a Family Practice Physician you will be responsible for care planning and implementation of the primary care service delivery to patients per health care plan and written protocols. Provide primary, secondary and tertiary care, including counseling and referral within multidisciplinary team.
Additional responsibilities for the Family Practice Physician include:
- M-F 8-5 (32-40 hours a week)
- No Weekends
- Call by phone 1 by 12
- 20-25 patients a day
- Full support staff
We are looking for dedicated and professional Family Practice Physician who are committed to providing exceptional patient care and service. It is also important that you are highly organized and that you demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Specific qualifications for the Family Practice Physician role include:
- Current Ohio medical license required
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Family Practice required
- New Grads encouraged to apply!
PLEASE NOTE: If you have held any of the positions below, have any of the skills or experience listed below you may be a good fit for this position.
- Primary Care Physician
- Family Medicine Physician
- Internal Medicine
- Medical Doctor
- Doctor of Osteopathy
send updated resume to Resume@theAcuityTeam.com