We are seeking a qualified Family Practice Physician for an immediate opening. It shall be the purpose, function and goal of our client to identify and plan the most effective use of health services available, to plan and implement programs and to provide needed services and resources for the prevention of illness, promotion of health and the improvement of health status within the health district.
Our client offers the following benefits:
- $185,000 to $200,000 depending on experience
- Relocation reimbursement/sign-on bonus of up to $10,000
- 1 week plus $3,000 for CME
- 3 weeks vacation
- 11 Paid Holidays
- 2 weeks sick days
- 2 Personal Holidays
- Full Benefits including Medical/Dental/Vision/Pharmacy
- Retirement benefits are through OPERS (Ohio Public Employees Retirement System)
- Deferred Compensation (Tax Deferred supplemental retirement plan)
- Eligible for loan repayment through federal and state programs
Family Practice Physician will see patients in clinic and work with a full support staff providing care for patients of all ages.
Additional responsibilities for the Family Practice Physician include:
- Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm
- Tuesday from 11am to 8pm
- 20 - 25 patients per day
- Must be comfortable seeing children
We are looking for dedicated and professional Family Practice Physician who are committed to providing exceptional patient care and service. It is also important that you are highly organized and that you demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Specific qualifications for the Family Practice Physician role include:
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Family Practice
- Current Ohio Medical license
PLEASE NOTE: If you have held any of the positions below, have any of the skills or experience listed below you may be a good fit for this position.
- Primary Care
- Family Medicine
- Medical Doctor
send updated resume to Resume@theAcuityTeam.com