Our client seeks a primary care physician to serve as a clinician, partner and advocate to the members of a large self funded health plan in Cincinnati, Ohio.
This position offers a lifestyle opportunity second-to-none:
- See only 10 to 15 patients per day, providing time for true patient engagement and education
- Doctors are freed from administrative responsibilities that take too much time out of their day. NO billing or coding, an EMR and low patient volume means no after hours work
- Limited call (phone call)
- Regularly scheduled work hours (M-F)
- Patient care incentives based on outcomes, not volume of patients seen
- The physician will be supported by additional staff that will assist in the overall program and will coach employee behavior changes
COMPENSATION: $200,00 base salary, plus bonus, and full range of benefits, malpractice insurance, and relocation package
This opportunity is ideal for a physician who has been looking for a chance to make meaningful impact on the lives of people and shape the future of health care. The physician will have the time, the tools and the support to help make patients better without the reimbursement constraints associated with traditional medical practice.
This innovative healthcare organization offers a unique solution to employers to reduce and manage their healthcare costs by acting as their Health Asset Manager. Through a process of Assess => Deliver => Engage => Align, the physician will influence employee behavior in the areas of wellness, prevention, chronic disease management, and behavior modification.
The company provides leading edge tools, including: health risk assessments, remote monitoring software for high risk patients, a 24-hour nurse hotline, an electronic medical record, claims analysis, and a unique rewards program to incentivize employee behavior.
Resting along the banks of the Ohio River, the Cincinnati region spans portions of Indiana, Kentucky & Ohio. Not only is Cincinnati the 3rd largest city in Ohio, but also the Cincinnati metropolitan population is the 28th largest metro area in the entire US. With it’s must see museums, craft breweries, professional sports teams, abundant arts & cultural offerings and expansive outdoor and recreation throughout the region, Cincinnati is an amazing place to call home.