Our client seeks a primary care physician to serve as a clinician, partner and advocate to the members of a large self funded health plan in the Cincinnati, Ohio are. Two positions are available-one in Sharonsville, OH and the other in Erlanger, KY.
This position offers a lifestyle opportunity second-to-none:
- See only 10 to 15 patients per day, providing time for true patient engagement and education
- Doctors are freed from administrative responsibilities that take too much time out of their day. No billing or coding, an EMR and low patient volume means no after hours work
- Limited call (phone call)
- Regularly scheduled work hours (M-F)
- Patient care incentives based on outcomes, not volume of patients seen
- The physician will be supported by additional staff that will assist in the overall program and will coach employee behavior changes
COMPENSATION: $200,00 base salary, plus bonus, and full range of benefits, malpractice insurance, and relocation package
This opportunity is ideal for a physician who has been looking for a chance to make meaningful impact on the lives of people and shape the future of health care. The physician will have the time, the tools and the support to help make patients better without the reimbursement constraints associated with traditional medical practice.