Practice Family Medicine with one of the finest groups in North Carolina in one of the largest cities.
Treat the full range of family medicine and refer inpatients to hospitalists. Become part of a very busy and profitable group in a beautiful community with an excellent public school system.
Moderate climate and abundant year-round recreational activities, major colleges and universities, close to the beach, museums, great shopping and terrific dining.
CompHealth can assist with obtaining your North Carolina medical license.
For details, contact Roberta Margolis directly at 203-663-9335 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Group provides a competitive salary starting of $175 k for residents and higher for experienced physicians plus productivity bonuses and all benefits. Plus shareholdership after year two
- Join a stable group with the highest reputation in North Carolina
- Work 32 patient contact hours per week Monday through Friday
- Refer all admissions to hospitalists
- There are many universities and colleges in the city plus every amenity
- This wonderful city offers a perfect lifestyle and this practice allows you free time to take advantage of it all
- Salary is $175000 for new grads
- Paid malpractice including tail coverage
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you