Vidant Medical Group and Vidant Duplin Hospital are seeking BC/BE Family Medicine or Med-Peds Physicians to join a new practice in Kenansville, NC.
Job Highlights include:
• New clinic anticipated opening Spring 2017
• Modern facility with state-of-the-art equipment including full lab, x-ray, ECHO, and ultrasound
• Office hours Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
• No Call
• Outpatient only (inpatient option if desired)
• Employment by Vidant Medical Group, a subsidiary of Vidant Health, an 8 hospital health care system located in Eastern North Carolina
• Strong referral and patient transport support provided by a level 1 academic medical center
• Excellent compensation and benefits
Vidant Duplin Hospital is an 81-bed, not-for-profit hospital located in Kenansville, North Carolina. The newly renovated, 15-bed ER serves approximately 27,000 patients per year from the local community and surrounding towns. This area features beautiful, rural scenery and a climate perfect for year-round, outdoor activities.
Kenansville/Duplin County, NC
• 55 miles north of Wilmington via I-40 - less than an hour from beautiful NC beaches
• 80 miles southeast of Raleigh with easy access to Raleigh-Durham International Airport
• Live in River Landing, a private residential golf community, situated on the southern edge of Duplin county and minutes from Vidant Duplin Hospital. Enjoy 36 holes of championship golf, a state-of-the-art Sports and Fitness Center, indoor/outdoor pools, fishing, boating and hiking
• Home to Duplin Winery, the largest winery in the southeastern United States
Vidant Medical Group is a multispecialty physician group sponsored by Vidant Health. Currently Vidant Medical Group employs over 425 providers including primary care and specialists. The group offers the infrastructure needed to manage a modern medical practice including processes for billing and collection, group contracting, electronic medical records and other technologies.
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.