Vidant Medical Group and Vidant Family Medicine in Windsor, NC are seeking a BE/BC Family Medicine or Med-Peds physician to join well-established practice with one Physician and APP. New grads considered.
Job Highlights include:
• 4 days per week/10 hour shifts per day
• Outpatient with some inpatient – Clinic conveniently located inside hospital
• 6-Bed Critical Access Hospital
• Clinic hours Monday – Friday 8:00am – 6:00pm
• Student loan repayment
• National Health Service Corps (NHSC) Approved Site
• Close to North Caroline and Virginia beaches
• Ability to live in beautiful Edenton, NC, located on the water
• Integrated Electronic Health Records (EPIC)
Vidant Bertie Hospital is a state-of-the-art facility. This 6-bed critical-access hospital provides outstanding personal care in a quaint, historic town. Featuring support from Academic Medical Center including telemedicine link to the Brody School of Medicine. Hospital offers the highest quality surgical, emergency and diagnostic services as well as medical/surgical patient units.
Windsor, NC is located just 20 miles from Edenton, NC, a historic waterfront community, two hours to the world-famous Outer Banks, NC, and 1.5 hours to the metro area of Norfolk, VA. Windsor is a town full of unique history, cultural and environmental attractions.
Vidant Medical Group is a multi-specialty physician group sponsored by Vidant Health. Currently Vidant Medical Group employs over 425 providers including primary care and specialists. The group offers the infrastructure needed to manage a modern medical practice including processes for billing and collection, group contracting, electronic medical records (EPIC) and other technologies.
Student Loan Repayment
Vacation, Sick, & Holidays
Malpractice (with tail)
Medical, Dental, & Vision
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.