A social services organization in New York City is actively seeking a licensed Physician for a promising Assessment Physician position with their growing staff. Seeing an average of 7 to 10 patients per day, the Assessment Physician will be responsible for conducting employment eligibility assessments for the organization. This is a great opportunity for a board eligible / certified Assessment Physician to gain valuable work experience and further their career at the organization's Queens-based facility. Apply today!
The Assessment Physician position is accompanied with a generous compensation and benefits. Responsibilities include:
- Taking histories and performing physical examinations
- Reviewing lab results and making diagnoses
- Reviewing reports from the city referral and/or the client's care provider
- Evaluating work eligibility status based on labs, EKGs, urinalysis, and physical / mental health checks
- M.D., D.O.
- Board Eligible / Certified
Your privacy is important to us. For consideration, please submit your CV in confidence and our recruiter will contact you to discuss job location and details before forwarding your CV to our client for an interview.