Join a hospital-employed network with over 100 Primary Care physicians plus mid-levels.
Growth and demand is causing a need for a Geriatrician to do consults in the hospital and to provide primary care services to residents at extended care facilities.
Physicians in this network enjoy collegial relationships with their fellow providers and a community that is extremely loyal to this system of care. Come to this busy city in New York State and see your career blossom.
For more information, please contact Roberta Margolis directly at 203-663-9335 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Provide geriatric consultations and supervise mid-levels who will assist you
- Monday - Friday office hours with phone call only
- Demand for additional geriatric services will get you up and running fast
- Join a very collegial group of physicians
- Very strong salary guaranteed for two years, then RVU formula
- City of 50,000 population offers every amenity including universities, cultural opportunities, proximity to lakes and mountains, and strong NY State public schools
- This network has been established for many years and the stability of your career is secure here
- 32 days of PTO per year
- CME with stipend, malpractice insurance
- Relocation expenses, full medical and payment of license and fees
- Two year income guarantee followed by an RVU based compensation structure that recognizes the amount of work performed rather than revenue collected