30-physician family medicine residency program seeks faculty member.200- Bed Community Hospital currently has 3 full-time faculty members and is looking for two additional members.
Position would include:
- Four (4) sessions per week seeing patients at the Family Medicine Center
- One (l) session per week at the Family Medicine Center Colposcopy Clinic
- Four (4) sessions per week as preceptor at Family Medicine Center or Women's Health Center/OB Care Center.
- One (l) session per week divided with Advisor meetings and documentation as well as Faculty and Resident review meetings in addition to Medical Staff, Department and Program meetings as required.
- Act as Advisor to a limited group of residents including meeting regularly with the residents and as needed.
- Serve as collaborating/supervising physician for NP/PA if requested.
- Call coverage shared with other faculty with inpatient Family Medicine service
- Provide teaching for medical school students with affiliation agreements.
- Assist in the review and development of curriculum as required.
- Attend at least one (l) morning report per week.
- A very competitive compensation and benefit package will be provided.
Strategically located in Oneida County (within the heart of the Mohawk Valley) & within 500 miles of 17 of the top 50 U.S. markets, the City of Utica has many attributes that make it the ideal location for business and raising a family. Local population is 60,000. The county provides a service draw of 234,000.Just 50 minute drive to Syracuse, NY.
Long considered the socioeconomic hub of Oneida County, the City of Utica offers its residents and visitors small-city charm, abundant industry, affordable housing, ample recreational opportunities and a diverse cultural and ethnic community.
Utica provides excellent public, parochial, and private schools.Utica College offers a wide range of academic programs, excellent faculty, and diversity of a large university, while at the same time providing students with the low faculty-to-student ratio and individual attention of a small college.
Contact: Neal Fenster