Join highly respected dually accredited Family Medicine residency program.
- Position is 80% academic and 20% clinical
- Teach residents and students evidencebased medicine
- Duties will include resident teaching (inpatient and outpatient), curriculum development, mentoring of residents, and scholarly work
- OB would be a plus, but is not required
- Very competitive compensation and benefit package
Located 3 hours from NYC, 2 hours from Albany, and 1 hour from Syracuse
Located in New York State's Southern Tier region, this community is a university town with a service area of over 300,000.
It offers a range of rich cultural opportunities and fantastic recreational activities in a gorgeous landscape, all with a cost of living 10% below the national average.
Contact: Neal Fenster