HEADLINE: Brooklyn, New York (very close to Manhattan): 100% outpatient! One to two Family Medicine physicians are needed to join a large and expanding multi-specialty group with many different specialties. They currently have three Family Practitioners, four Nurse Practitioners and three Physician Assistants. $ Very Competitive/Negotiable salary range based on experience. Complete fringe benefits package, including loan repayment plan. Employed opportunity.
LOCATION: Brooklyn, New York
- This practice’s office is located in Brooklyn, New York.
- It is situated very close to Manhattan.
- The two new Family Medicine physicians will have the option of living anywhere she or he chooses to do so, including Manhattan. Please see below regarding additional information about New York City.
- Availability: Their preference is to hire two Family Medicine physicians who can start working sometime during 2016. However, if candidates are not available until sometime during 2017, they will also be considered and are welcome to apply.
- Located in Brooklyn, New York and situated very close to Manhattan, two Family Medicine physicians are needed to join a large and expanding multi-specialty group.
- They currently have three Family Medicine physicians, four Nurse Practitioners and three Physician Assistants.
- Established in 1992, this busy practice currently has a large number of physicians representing many different specialties. They include three Family Medicine physicians (as mentioned above), Adult Internal Medicine physicians, Ob/Gyn physicians, Pediatricians, Dentists, Optometrist, Podiatrist, Physical Therapists, Nephrologist, Psychiatrist, Psychologist, and a Nutritionist.
- This is a 100% outpatient opportunity. There is no hospital work.
- Call will be 1:4 and is handled over the phone.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Family Medicine
- Licensed to practice Family Medicine in New York State
- Experienced or new graduate
- Bi-lingual (Spanish and English) a plus but not required
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with diverse populations and cultures
- Provide the full scope of family medicine, including adult family medicine and pediatric care services. This will include:
- Comprehensive health assessments
- Treatment of minor, acute and chronic medical conditions
- Work Schedule: The new Family Medicine physicians will work strictly from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., from Monday through Friday. They will not work on the weekends.
- Office: Although this large multi-specialty group has three offices, the new Family Medicine physician will only be required to work at one office.
- Their Family Medicine physicians, Family Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants and all their physicians are all employed by this large multi-specialty group.
- The starting salary will be very competitive and is very negotiable. It will be commensurate with the physicians’s experience and other factors.
- They are also offering a complete fringe benefits package. It includes, but is not limited to:
- Excellent malpractice insurance
- Health insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation
- Loan payment plan
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REGARDING NEW YORK CITY:
- NEW YORK CITY (exceeding 8.2 million people) is the most populous city in the United States! A key component to its strength is its diversity.
- As what many people refer to as the "Capital of the World", New York City offers some of the most sought after real estate. With such prestigious locations including the Empire State Building, Rockefeller Center, and the Chrysler Building, a New York City business address brings global recognition and respect.
- New York City offers a broad range of educational opportunities to its youth. From public, private, parochial, and non-religious, all types of schooling are available. Their public school system is the largest in the nation. New York City boasts more than 100 institutions of higher learning. From public to private, the college-level and post-graduate learning opportunities are endless!
- The recreational and sporting activities available in New York City are endless, appealing to all ages and ranging from Amusement Parks to the Bronx Zoo.
- With its educated, worldly, resourceful, and motivated population, New Yorkers comprise a city that is second to none! New York is the grandest, most dynamic, sophisticated and diverse city in the world!
Ms. Judy Anapol
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.