- Large Health System is seeking a motivated Family Practitioner looking to practice in a collegial, team environment right in the heart of the Finger Lakes of Upstate New York
- Loan repayment program offered
- Join a practicing physician led organization in a financially robust, integrated healthcare system
- Office located in the heart of the finger lakes with a view of Seneca Lake
- Traditional outpatient Family Medicine practice
- Typical office hours are Monday though Friday, 7:30 a.m.- 5:00 p.m.
- Dedicated on-boarding specialist assigned to ensure mutual success for the physician and the organization
Vacation: No Information Provided
Continued Medical Education: No Information Provided
Watkins Glen on the Finger Lakes is known for its tranquil settings and exquisite views, especially at Watkins Glen State Park where the gorges and waterfalls are breathtaking. The Seneca Lake Wine Trail is a favorite spot for locals and tourists alike, and other popular wineries and Finger Lakes are close as well, with plenty of boating and water sports. Watkins Glen International features Grand Prix road racing, and there are fine dining and cultural activities year-round.
We understand the magnitude of your decision regarding where to practice medicine and the impact that decision has on both the advancement of your clinical career and your personal life. Our goal is to ensure the right fit. We believe that by sharing information and being forthright about goals and expectations, we will reach a mutually rewarding conclusion.
This organization is a non-profit, physician-led, integrated health care delivery system that serves a large population of people over a wide geographic area. It currently includes three hospitals, 400 physicians and mid-level providers, 25 regional provider offices in 23 communities, home health and home care services, graduate medical education and a research institute.
Its robust Electronic Health Record enables primary and specialty care physicians across the system to quickly gain a comprehensive understanding of patient needs. This organization manages more than 1,000,000 patient visits a year.