- Large Healthcare organization is seeking a motivated Family Medicine physician looking to practice in a collegial, team environment in Southport, NY
- Loan repayment program offered
- A practicing physician led organization in a financially robust, integrated healthcare system
- Out-patient Family Medicine (No OB)
- All providers have their own nurse with an average of 20-25 patients per day
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8-5
- No evenings or weekends
- Call is done by phone only
- Dedicated on-boarding specialist assigned to ensure mutual success for the physician and the organization
Vacation: 3 Weeks Paid Vacation + 7 Paid Holidays
Continued Medical Education: 14 Calendar Days with a $3,400 Yearly Allowance
The greater Corning area is supported by a strong community with an energetic, cultural atmosphere. The Corning Museum of Glass and the Rockwell Museum of Western Art are two renowned attractions. Elmira and the surrounding area feature notable theatre, historical sites and museums. Nearby colleges, universities and Fortune 500 companies provide employment for spouses, and there is plenty of affordable housing in safe, close-knit communities.
We understand the magnitude of your decision regarding where to practice medicine and the impact that decision has on both the advancement of your clinical career and your personal life. Our goal is to ensure the right fit for us both. We believe that by sharing information and being forthright about goals and expectations, we will reach a mutually rewarding conclusion.
This organization is a non-profit, physician-led, integrated health care delivery system that serves a large population of people over a wide geographic area. It currently includes three hospitals, 400 physicians and mid-level providers, 25 regional provider offices in 23 communities, home health and home care services, graduate medical education and a research institute.
Its robust Electronic Health Record enables primary and specialty care physicians across the system to quickly gain a comprehensive understanding of patient needs. this organization manages more than 1,000,000 patient visits a year.