Universal Primary Care -
- Full Time
- Hours:Flexible - 4 & 5 day work week available | Hours - Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m; Monday until 8 p.m. (Resident Clinic)
- New Graduates
- Average Patients seen: 18
- Loan Repayment
- Sign-On Bonus
- Compensation: Competitive based on experience and selected days per week | Incentive: up to $6,000 per year |Sign-on bonus = $10,000 guaranteed - paid 1/2 upon signing of the contract; 1/4 on the first day of work; 1/4 on completion of first three months. If the physician leaves within one year, $5,000 is due back; if the physician leaves within 2 years, $2,500 is due back. | Relocation bonus = $5,000 - paid 1/2 upon signing and ½ upon the first day of work. If the physician leaves within one year, $5,000 is due back to; if the physician leaves within 2 years, $2,500 is due back.
- Benefits: PTO up to 5 weeks per year | 6 paid holidays | Approximately 75% contribution towards health insurance benefits | dental, vision and life insurance available | 403B 2% contribution plus 4% match contribution (maximum of 6% annually) | Student Loan Guarantee - Universal Primary care sponsors an open position with the National Health Services Corps (current HPSA score of 16) for federal loan repayment. Upon completion of a qualified application, if the applicant is denied funding because of a lack of federal funds, the applicant can apply for and receive up to $25,000 per year for five years. There are repayment penalties and fees if the physician does not complete the contract as this is a self-funded program.
- Additional Info: Family Practice with Surgical Obstetrics Welcome | Loan Repayment Guaranteed | CME: $4,000 per year with prior approval
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.