Lea Regional Medical Center is a 250-bed facility that serves southeastern New Mexico and the west Texas region. This location offers gliding, golfing, lakes and rivers, high school and college sports, and many more. We are just three miles west of the Texas Panhandle.
Hobbs’ medical community welcomes and supports new physicians
- Outpatient only opportunity
- Scopes and procedures available
- Staff and equipped office are ready
- Supportive medical staff and administrative team
- Hospitalists provide 24/7 coverage
Board certification or board eligibility with certification in process is required.
Comprehensive compensation package could include:
- Employment with benefits including 401k
- Commencement bonus
- Possible assistance with medical education debt
- Relocation Allowance
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters. Thank you.