A multi-specialty group located in Nevada is seeking a primary care physician to join their team. The group is seeking an additional physician to support the expanding community need. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday, and you will do 100 percent outpatient service. You will be supported by advanced practice providers and other PC physicians. There is the opportunity to teach and to precept if you so desire. Applicants are required to be board certified or board eligible. A NV license will be required, and CompHealth licensing team can assist you with the process. Current residents and fellows will be considered.
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered malpractice coverage, medical benefits, five weeks of PTO, CME time, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, relocation reimbursement, and a retirement package.
This opening is located in the greater Reno area, with the remarkable countryside and mountains outside the city, and within the city the finest dining and city amenities that are second to none.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, call Eileen Schreck directly at 203.663.9333 or email your CV and references to Eileen.Schreck@CompHealth.com.
- Established MSG seeking FP or IM physician
- Monday through Friday
- 100% outpatient with hospitalist program in place
- Additional mid-level support
- Faculty appointment and precepting if desired
- Above average salary plus RVUs
- Full benefits
- Malpractice with tail coverage and license reimbursement
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you