HealthCare Partners - Las Vegas -
- Hours:Flexible shifts available including four day works weeks at some clinics
- New Graduates
- Average Patients seen: 16
- Call Schedule: No inpatient responsibilities or phone call
- Sign-On Bonus
- Compensation: Competitive base salary with bonuses in place
- Benefits: Full benefits including health insurance, dental, vision, short and long term disability, matching 401k, and 27 days of PTO and 7 paid holidays in your first year. Also includes five CME days and an allowance.
- Additional Info: DaVita Medical Group manages and operates medical groups and affiliated physician networks in California, Nevada, New Mexico, Florida, Colorado and Washington in its pursuit to deliver excellent-quality health care in a dignified and compassionate manner. As of June 30, 2016 DaVita Medical Group (formerly HealthCare Partners) provided integrated care management for approximately 760,000 patients. DaVita Medical Group's leadership development initiatives and social responsibility efforts have been recognized by Fortune, Modern Healthcare, Newsweek and WorldBlu. We are committed to bringing the benefits of coordinated care to our patients and to taking a leading role in the transformation of the national healthcare delivery system to assure quality, access, and affordable care for all.
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.