East Central District Health Department -
- Full Time
- Hours:Clinic Hours: M-TH 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. / Fri 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m
- New Graduates
- Average Patients seen: 20
- Call Schedule: Telephone Call Schedule / Nurse triage service / Hospital call for pediatrics - rotated every third weekend and vacation coverage as needed.
- Loan Repayment
- Sign-On Bonus: $15000
- Compensation: Market Competitive - Facility would like to discuss directly.
- Benefits: Comprehensive package: (Medical included. Dental & Vision additional options.) 3% Retirement with additional 1% match added every 5 years of service.License, DEA and continuing education reimbursement.Loan repayment: National Health Service Corp eligible.
- Additional Info: Hospital inpatient follow-up: Hospitalist manage adult inpatient, may manage own patients if desired. | Pediatric inpatient and newborn on rotation with two other providers. Mostly newborn care. | Spanish is a huge plus but not required.
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.