A clinic in Montana needs additional family medicine physician support. The community has growing demand, so the group is reviewing new candidates. The clinic is staffed Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 5:30pm, and one week per month you will support the emergency department. The incoming physician can expect to see six hospital patients per day or twenty clinic patients per day on average. You will be supported by advanced practice providers, several FM physicians, and internists. The facility requires that you be board certified or board eligible. A current Montana license will be required. If you do not currently hold a license in MT, CompHealth's licensing team can assist you with the process and application.
You will receive a competitive compensation package, production bonuses, and relocation reimbursement. You will also be provided life insurance, six weeks of vacation, two weeks of CME with a stipend, a retirement package, full family health benefits, and paid malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in this nice town in Montana. You'll be surrounded by prairies, pastures, and wide open spaces. The clean, well-kept shops in town provide everything you could need. There is great fishing, hunting, and other outdoor recreation available.
Please contact your personal CompHealth consultant to tell us what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great family medicine jobs simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs.
To get started, please contact Eileen Schreck at 203.663.9333 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Monday through Friday clinic schedule
- Call 1:4 - very light
- One week ED backup coverage per month
- 20 clinic patients per day, 6 hospital patients per day
- Employed position with strong base salary and production incentives
- Malpractice paid
- 6 weeks' vacation, 2 weeks' CME with a stipend
- Full family health benefits
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you