BJC Medical Group and Boone Hospital Center are seeking a board certified or board eligible family medicine physician for their Centralia Clinic.
- After hours shared call 1:5
- Employed position
- Attractive starting salary
- Productivity bonus option
- Comprehensive benefits include malpractice coverage with tail covered
- Opportunity for NP collaboration
- Relocation reimbursement available
- $20,000 signing bonus
- Retention bonus option
- Educational stipend option
- Up to $100,000 student loan assistance option
Boone Hospital Center is honored by the Magnet Recognition Program for nursing excellence and named by Thompson Reuters as a Top Hospital. The 397-bed hospital is an important regional referral center for 26 counties in mid-Missouri and offers a wide range of specialty services and cutting edge technology.
- Small town feel and minutes from Columbia, which is home to the University of Columbia, Missouri (Mizzou), Columbia College and Stephens College
- Home to Chance Gardens - the oldest public flower garden in Boone County
- Sixty acres of public parks
- Certified Tree City USA
- Joggers, walkers and bikers enjoy the many hiking trails in nearby Columbia area including the Katy Trail, the longest "rails-to-trails" conversion in the nation, stretching 225 miles across Missouri.
Centralia is conveniently located between St. Louis and Kansas City and within easy reach of the beautiful Lake of the Ozarks and the Ozark National Scenic Riverways, the country's first federally protected rivers.
Interested candidates please contact:
See BJCMGPhysicians.org for more information!
Reference position ID 160214 when responding.</sp
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.