A leading health care system has a well-established Primary Care practice in a northwest St. Louis suburb. This practice has traditionally been an adult medicine practice, now wanting to expand to see all ages. They plan on adding one family medicine physician now, but has potential to grow to add on additional physicains in this specialty over time. They have spent $3 million in expanding the facility to meet community demand for Family Medicine.
Use your clinical and srong leadership skills along with proven, practice-building ability to grow the existing, successful and growing primary care practice. This is one of the health network's busiest practices
A large, physician-led health care network means top salary and highly attractive benefits, lots of marketing for your success and an unbeatable opportunity for growth.
For more information, please contact Julia Levy directly at 203-663-9347 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Must be Board Certified in a primary care specialty
- Outpatient practice: Monday through Friday
- Phone call only - Hospitalists take care of admissions
- Be challenged, yet supported in an established practice with newly-renovated space to accommodate you
- Must be able to start ASAP
- See up to 20-25 patients per day
- Work for a leader in health care and EMR integrated technology
- Safe community and a great place to raise your family
- All insurances provided
- 401k retirement plan
- CME plus generous stipend
- 4 weeks vacation
- Relocation assistance