Twin Rivers Regional Medical Center is assisting a local practice in the recruitment of an additional Internal Medicine or Family Medicine physician.
- Join an established, respected practice comprised of 2 Primary Care physicians and 3 Nurse Practitioners
- Hospital and Practice equipped with Electronic Medical Records
- Outpatient only practice possible – hospitalist service available to cover inpatients
- Anticipate seeing 20-30 patients/day
Situated between St. Louis, Missouri and Memphis, Tennessee, Kennett, with its population of 12,000 offers the perfect setting for family living. The rural community, which embraces traditional family values and provides excellent educational opportunities, also offers a great parks system, an 18-hole golf course, access to fishing, boating, hunting, shopping, antiquing, and a warm, friendly community environment.
Cost of living in our community is at least 8% lower than the US average and physicians describe Kennett as “an ideal place to raise a family and build a medical practice.”
The hospital will assist financially & offer a highly competitive recruitment package which may include:
- First year income guarantee
- Relocation, CME, etc
- Sign and/or Commencement Bonuses
- Possible stipend for the remainder of training
- Medical education loan repayment assistance
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters. Thank you.