Poplar Bluff Regional Medical Center, a new, state-of-the-art 250-bed (all private) facility is currently seeking several BC/BE Family Medicine & Internal Medicine physicians to staff their hospital owned rural health clinics
- Employed positions in hospital owned clinics
- Outpatient only practice - utilize our established Hospitalist program for inpatient care
- Moving to EMR in the next year
- Medicare/Medicaid Reimbursements are higher for designated RHCs
- Join an additional 20+ primary care providers in our employed physician network with good specialty access (over 11 specialists in hospital owned MSG)
- All clinics have on site x-ray & lab & are within 20-40 minutes of the hospital
- Supervision of mid-levels required
- National Health Services qualified & open to J1/H1b candidates
Poplar Bluff is located in southern Missouri just 2 ½ hours from St. Louis and has a population of 17,000 with a service area over 100K!
- Clean, safe, family friendly area – very civic minded community
- Access to 3 rivers for outdoor activities
- Kid friendly water park
- 18-hole golf course & country club
- Strong public school system
- Cost of Living is at least 15% lower than the US Average
Poplar Bluff Regional Medical Center will offer a highly competitive recruitment package that may include:
- Base salary with productivity incentives
- Full employee benefits
- Relocation, CME, licensure expenses, etc.
- Sign and/or Commencement Bonuses
- Possible stipend for the remainder of training
- Medical education loan repayment assistance
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters. Thank you.