Metro Minneapolis/St. Paul
H1Bs will be considered
Our client has eight (8) clinics needing 10 Family Practice Physicians. OB is required in two (2) of the clinics, optional in three (3) and not required or optional in three. Take your pick.
I can provide all you need to know about the communities, populations served, ancillary services available and staffing.
Great opportunity to be in the Twin Cities with our client:
- § Largest health care provider in the Twin Cities’ East Metro area, serving 400,000+ patients annually in a service area over 1 million.
- § From prevention to cure, they meet the needs of the community with a blend of traditional medicine and integrative therapies.
- § Consists of 14 neighborhoods, 3 hospitals
- § As a faith-based organization, spiritual care traditions run deep in the organization and continue to be important today. We respect each person’s spiritual beliefs and offer a holistic approach that cares for the whole person – body, mind and spirit.
- § As part of their Community Health Improvement, they provided $70 million in community benefits in 2015.
- 2 Year guarantee for newly graduated physicians (approx. $200K for FM, IM, Peds)
- 1 Year guarantee for experienced physicians
- During the guarantee period, physicians will receive the greater of their guarantee or production pay
- Your Base Salary Draw will generally be set at 85% of your prior year production pay and will be communicated to you prior to the start of the Plan Year
- Production pay will be calculated quarterly on a year-to-date (YTD) basis. At the end of each quarter, your work RVUs achieved YTD will be multiplied by your Conversion Factor to determine your total compensation earned YTD. To determine your quarterly production payment, your base salary draw YTD will be subtracted from your total compensation earned YTD. If the amount is positive, you will be paid the difference as your quarterly production payment. Any negative balance will be carried forward until the deficit amount has been fully recovered
- Generally, quarterly production payments will be made at the end of the month following the quarter end. Depending on payroll deadlines, the timing of payments may vary from one quarter to the next. We will publish a calendar of the payment dates so that you know when you can expect to receive your statements and production payments.
- The Conversion Factor (CF) used to calculate your production pay will be based on your FTE status. (FTEs greater than .9 and above receive a higher Conversion Factor)
- Physicians who perform obstetric services will receive a $185 stipend for each delivery up to a maximum of $6,500 per year.
- Physicians are eligible for the QIP program with the opportunity to earn $6,500 at 100% achievement. The QIP incentive opportunity will be prorated based on hire date and FTE.
- $25,000 signing bonus, pro-rated based on FTE
- Relocation up to $20,000, paid for actual and eligible expenses
- Loan Repayment/Residency Stipend option for new grads (see attached document) Time Away
- Money allocated to CME at $ 5,000/year
- Fees for licensure, certification and DEA are paid upon start date
These practices are in nice communities offering all the amenities of the urban life in the Twin Cities. You will have access to professional sports, theater, symphony, opera, museums, Children’s Art Institute, Walker Art Center, fabulous unlimited dining experiences, fabulous shopping in hundreds of unique shops and boutiques and the Mall of America.
The University of Minnesota Medical school is also an option for working with medical students and residents. There are several other colleges to consider as well. The school system is only limited by your expectations for your children and ranges from private boarding, academies, as well as parochial and public school options.
For confidential consideration and to learn more about these opportunities please contact:
Tim Wieben, CMPE
Medical Recruitment Associates, Inc.