County Medical Center
Seeking a board eligible or board certified family practice physician
- Employed position Call schedule 1:6
- Market area 11,500
- County Medical Center – 25-bed CAH
- eICU / eEmergency / eNICU / ePharmacy
- Level IV Trauma Center designation
- 64-slice CT scanner, MRI in-house, 3D/4D ultrasound, dexa, digital mammo
- 24 hour ER, with weeknight and weekend coverage by Acute Care, Inc.
- Average 90 deliveries per year
- Multi-specialty clinic; OB/GYN, Ortho, General Surgery, Family Practice
- New facility construction: Clinic completed Feb 2016, Hospital completion mid 2017
- Highly competitive salary and benefits package. Double Community Needs Loans Offered
- Population 4,600
- Popular tourist destination, beautiful downtown Historic District, National Parks near by
- New outdoor Aquatic Center, Performing Arts Center
- Public school system, K-12, 2 elementary schools, 1 middle school and 1 high school
- Minnesota West Community & Technical College
- Wide range of youth and adult public recreational activities
- Hunting and fishing opportunities
This is a family friendly community, which would make it a great place for you and your family to establish a family medicine practice. Community is located a short drive to Sioux Falls, SD and within a few hours of the Minneapolis/St. Paul area.
The Community Hospital is in need of primary care providers, IM and FP as well as Ortho & OB/Gyn. Due to retirement and planning for the "future".
The practice has been stable and now they see a need for additional physicians. Currently there are 4 Family Practice, 1 General Surgeon, 1 Ortho and 1 OBG/Gyn.
If you need the big city lights and all that fanfare ….this is NOT the place for you to be. This is a rural practice in South central/western Minnesota. This is a stable community and hospital. The opportunity is an employed physician. All benefits are paid by the organization.
- $200,000 +/-
- Depends on experience, training and special services you can offer
- Annual Salary guarantee for the first two (2) yrs
- Thereafter 90% of guarantee + incentive bonus
- $ 65,000
- Community need loan (forgiven over three years)
- $ 100,000
- Loan from Community Hospital (forgiven over three years)
- $ 100,000
- Minnesota Department of Health
- Minnesota Health Professional Loan Forgiveness
- $ 25,000/year up to four (4) years for qualifying applicants
- Based on the current needs and scores…not a problem
- $ 10,000
- Relocation allowance +/-
- Paid by clinic and hospital so there is no tax consequence
$ 475,000 Potential compensation
Benefits paid by Health System:
Benefits will include but not limited to :
- Vacation/CME 6 weeks annually
- 6 Holidays
- Disability income continuation
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Term Life insurance
- CME money for Professional allowance
- Retention Bonus:
- 5% of salary capped at $300,000 salary
- Cash Balance Retirement Plan
- 3% of salary (capped at $265,000 salary)
- 403b Plan plus 2% match up to salary of $265,000
Total compensation to the physician, when calculated based on the above, can be in excess of $550,000.
IF you are looking for that community that still respects their physicians and people know each other, the schools are clean and safe and you can experience a comfortable life style in a rural community that will pay you well and reward you for your hard work………..THIS IS THE PLACE TO BE!!!
For confidential consideration and to learn more about this opportunity please contact:Tim Wieben, CMPEPresident/CEOMedical Recruitment Assocaites, Inc. firstname.lastname@example.org
If this does not "fit" maybe we need to talk since we do have a number of other options for Family Practice in ND, SD, MN and MT that maybe would work for you.