Brainerd, Minnesota's playground, lies in the heart of Minnesota Lakes Country! Immerse in the beauty of Brainerd area forests, lakes and rivers all while hiking, biking, skiing, canoeing and so much more.
The Essentia Primary Care Physician works as a leader of a Care Team. Utilizing Essentia Care Processes, the physician works collaboratively with other health care team members to achieve patient care objectives and to provide continuity of care for patients and families.
- Broad Primary Care Practice
- Multispecialty Clinic with support from specialists and ancillary services
- Clinic has 5 Family Physicians
- No OB
- Call 1:18
- 16-22 patients per day
- Board Certified/Board Eligible - Family Medicine
- Brainerd, MN – located at the center of Minnesota
- 125 miles north of Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Brainerd Lakes Area population: 65,000; Regional service area: 115,000
Essentia Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran Status.
Jodi Lorenson, Physician Recruiter
(phone) 701-364-8022 • (fax) 701-364-4209