- Full Time (40 patient contact hours)
- Outpatient only
- Seeing 18 plus patients per day
- Eligible to participate in the State and Federal Loan Repayment Plan
- Compensation is competitive
- M-F, occasional Saturdays (1 in 4)
- EMR with NextGen
- No OB or inpatient
- PCMH Designated
What could be better than working in a field that you love? Working in a field you love in an area that has so much to offer? Fresh water, hiking, skiing, fishing, hunting, golf and great schools are all within a short distance from our state of the art facilities in Bellaire and East Jordan.
Bellaire is nestled in the heart of Antrim County, close to Shanty Creek and Schuss Mountain and a stone?s throw from the ?Chain of Lakes.? East Jordan is at the south end of Lake Charlevoix and close to Boyne Mountain and the Jordan Valley, Michigan's first waterway to be officially designated as a Wild and Scenic River.
Contact: Neal Fenster