Take over an established Primary Care practice from a retiring physician in a multispecialty group. He has agreed to stay on board until mid 2017 to get the new physician up and running.
Be busy from day one with an established patient panel of 900 - 1,000 patients. Client will consider either Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physicians.
You must be board certified in your specialty or waiting for results. Work Monday - Friday from 8:30 - 5:00 (can be flexible with the schedule), 40 hours a week. See approximately 25 - 30 patients per day.
Physician-owned and run practice with opportunity for partnership (by invitation). The opportunity exists to earn outstanding compensation on a very interesting pay plan. Receive referrals from specialists.
For more details, call Linda Jacovino directly at 203-663-9350 or email your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to Job #2110109.
- Well-established practice with waiting patient panel
- Outpatient only
- Monday - Friday, 40 hours 8:30 - 5:00. Can be flexible as to how those hours are worked
- See 25 - 30 patients per day
- Physician-owned and run practice with opportunity for partnership by invitation
- Inventive compensation plan that encourages high earnings
- Medical, dental, vision
- 401K plan
- Malpractice with tail
- Vacation and holiday pay