Springfield, Massachusetts, the 4th largest city in New England, is part of the 'Knowledge Corridor.' From the Springfield area to the Hartford, Connecticut area, over 160,000 students attend 32 universities and colleges, giving the area its unofficial title.
It is here that a non-profit community behavioral health service has been helping children, adults, and families for almost 80 years. The area's continued growth has put a demand on the need for a Medical Director for this treatment program.
If you are a Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physician with any Addiction background, you'll want to consider this Springfield opportunity. You can work Monday through Friday or choose a 10-hour, 4-day week. You'll be working with patients having either mental health issues or addiction issues. You'll have a fabulous team to work with consisting of APRNs, LPNs and Psychiatrists.
The position offers a great salary, comprehensive benefits, paid malpractice insurance, student loan repayment, a sign-on bonus, and relocation assistance.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your ideal job. We work with thousands of respected health care facilities nationwide to find the best jobs and locations. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals.
For more information, please contact Art Moran directly at 203-663-9358 or email your CV and references to Arthur.Moran@CompHealth.com.
- Full and part-time positions available
- FP and IM specialties considered with preference on Addiction Medicine background
- Flexible schedule - can work full or part-time or 4, 10-hour days
- H1B and J1 candidates encouraged to apply
- Excellent support staff and administration team
- No call required, but can take for extra income
- Full comprehensive benefits
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you