HEADLINE: Boston (suburb), MA: Family Medicine physician needed to join a very large multi-specialty group with six family medicine physicians. They also have two Physician Assistants and two Nurse Practitioners who specifically work with their family medicine physicians. This is a 100% outpatient opportunity. There is no call and no weekend work. Monday to Friday only. 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. This multi-specialty group will be able to sponsor candidates who are on a Visa. $ Very good earning potential. There is also opportunity to achieve equity, which will be fully discussed.
LOCATION: Boston, Massachusetts
- The office that their family medicine physicians work at is located in a very desirable suburb of Boston.
- Please see below regarding additional information about the city of Boston.
- Located in a very desirable suburb of Boston, Massachusetts, a Family Medicine physician is needed to join a very large multi-specialty group practice.
- This practice has a wide and diverse range of physicians of all specialties.
- Their family medicine staff currently consists of six family medicine physicians. They also have two Physician Assistants and two Nurse Practitioners who specifically work with their family medicine physicians.
- This is a 100% outpatient opportunity.
- There is no call.
- Work Schedule: It is strictly Monday to Friday only, from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- This practice has three offices. However, their family medicine physicians only work at one of their offices.
- Established twenty-one years ago, this excellent family medicine opportunity is due to increased growth and expansion.
- Their expansion plans also include hiring an additional Ob/Gyn physician, an Endocrinologist and a Neurologist.
- Visa sponsorship: This multi-specialty group will be able to sponsor candidates who are on a Visa.
- Family medicine residents who completed their training in June of 2016, those who will be completing their residencies in June of 2017, and family medicine physicians already in practice are all welcome to apply and will be all strongly considered.
- This successful practice is offering:
- Very competitive and negotiable starting base salary
- Productivity incentive based on work RVUs
- Occurrence Malpractice Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- 401 K Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation
- There is also opportunity to achieve equity. This will be fully discussed.
- The earning potential is very good!
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REGARDING BOSTON, MASSACHUSETTS:
- Boston is Massachusetts’ capital and is the largest city in New England. It is also small compared to other major cities in the United States. It is steeped in history, yet has its share of modern structures.
- There is a variety of housing/real estate options to choose from.
- The Boston Public School System has been recognized as one of the top five urban school systems in the US for over five years running by the Broad Foundation. Boston is also home to some of the finest colleges and universities in the world.
- All major industries are represented in Boston, with the most aggressive hiring in the healthcare sector (Mass General, Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Lahey Clinic, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center), the education sector (Harvard University, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Northeastern University) and biotech (Genzyme Corporation, Boston Scientific, and Triton Biosystems).
- From an entertainment and recreational standpoint, Boston has plenty to see and do all day and all night long! History buffs will find themselves immersed in historic landmarks (Boston Common, the Paul Revere House, Fanueil Hall), educational opportunities range from museums to aquariums and planetariums, and culinary choices to please all palates and budgets (including some of the best seafood in the world!)
- Boston is a city that has it all!
Ms. Judy Anapol
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.